Re: Compiling Emacs from source for hacking on it

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: Re: Compiling Emacs from source for hacking on it
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 22:36:05 +0600

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> From: Akib Azmain Turja <akib@disroot.org>
>> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
>> Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 18:41:17 +0600

>> > Is the file there?
>>
>> No, I can't find it in the build directory.  Its in the source
>> directory.
>
> What about disp-table.elc? do you see it in the build directory?

Strange, though I have built Emacs out-of-tree, the elc file
(lisp/disp-table.elc) is in the source directory.  I have built Emacs in
the source directory once, but I made sure to run make distclean before
building out-of-tree.

--
Akib Azmain Turja

This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key.  It's fingerprint is:

    7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6  66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5