Re: Emacs: Segfault

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Emacs: Segfault
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 07:32:08 -0700

head as of last night.

Will try building again later.

Incidentally with the same crashing build:

I have been using make-thread in my emacs and emacspeak startup to
speed up emacs start time; taking those out avoids the crash.

It makes emacs startup slightly slower to do that -- though not
significantly so 0.34s vs 0.65s -- but if it helps catch errors ...

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--