Re: Emacs: Segfault

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Emacs: Segfault
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 09:57:33 -0700

This last crash I sent is spurious -- only look at the earlier gdb run
which is related to make-thread in the startup sequence.

Not an excuse, but I'm dealing with a new laptop and a 4K display
(that does me no good) but makes the on screen fonts in emacs so tiny
that it would be impossible for me to collaborate with someone who can
see.

I was fiddling with .Xresources and inadvertantly created a situation
where emacs couldn't find any fonts :-(

restored sanity by resetting via gsettings.

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--