Re: README used by NonGNU packages "remotely" even though it's ignored

From: Daniel Semyonov
Subject: Re: README used by NonGNU packages "remotely" even though it's ignored
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 01:24:11 +0300

    > Ignored files specify what files should not be added to the
    > package tarball.

    > See [0].  By default the README file is used.  If you prefer to,
    > it is possible to configure using the commentary section.

    > [0]

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/tree/README?h=elpa-admin#n132,

Thanks, I previously read the first few paragraphs of the elpa-admin
README and made the (incorrect) assumption that it wasn't very relevant
to me as a package author.

Attached is a patch updating my packages to use the commentary.