Re: Emacs, touchegg and touchpad events

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Emacs, touchegg and touchpad events
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 06:48:53 -0700

I see.

Note that I'm not running a pgtk build or wayland anytime soon.
My suggestion would be to make the new pinch etc done in Emacs 29
specific to the pgtk build and since the pgtk build does not work on
traditional X, we keep the erlier bits working for at least one more
version.

It will also give us time to experiment with more gestures as enabled by
things like touchegg.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8