Re: Major modes using `widen' is a good, even essential, programming pra

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Major modes using `widen' is a good, even essential, programming practice.
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 20:53:49 +0000

Neither the deliberately extreme examples above, nor anything else that is outside of the scope of the API contract.

I challenged you to state what you think this API contract consists of. You seem unable to meet this challenge. So I take it that in fact you agree there is no such thing as this "API contract".

Eli already answered that point, I did not have anything to add.