Add zuul.el package to ELPA

From: Niklas Eklund
Subject: Add zuul.el package to ELPA
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 18:37:26 +0000

Hello,

I would like to add a package that I have developed named zuul.el,
https://git.sr.ht/~niklaseklund/zuul.el, to ELPA.

The package allows users to access build logs from the Zuul,
https://zuul-ci.org/, CI system. Users uses the completion interface of
Emacs to select a specific build and a buffer is then opened with the
build log.

The package utilizes Emacs compilation mode to navigate between errors
in the logs. It also lets the user configure where projects can be found
on the local machine so that navigating to the source code of an error
works, even though the absolute path might not be found on the local
host.

/Niklas Eklund