Re: wrap-search 3.3.5

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: wrap-search 3.3.5
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 22:52:15 +0200

Gregory Heytings wrote:

> Okay, then given your requirements, AFAICS the only
> remaining possibility is to add, in the script which rsyncs
> your files to the server, something like:
>
> cp ~/public_html/emacs-init/wrap-search.el ~/git/wrap-search/wrap-search.el
> cd ~/git/wrap-search/
> git commit -am $(date +%Y%m%d) && git push
>
> This will copy your master file into your local repository,
> and push it from there to the remote repository (if
> necessary). Change the "~/git/" in the above commands if
> appropriate. You may also want to adapt the commit message
> if you sometimes rsync your files multiple times a day
> (although Git doesn't care if multiple commits have the same
> message).

OK, problem solved, ELPA and everyone else I guess can get it
like this:

  $ git clone https://dataswamp.org/~incal/wrap-search.git

BTW I found the -q option for both git-commit(1) and
git-push(1) but it doesn't seem to work for 'git commit'?

https://dataswamp.org/~incal/conf/.zsh/git

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal