Re: master updated (5af5ed6c62 -> f07505d1ec)

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: master updated (5af5ed6c62 -> f07505d1ec)
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 22:13:36 +0200

Jim Porter <jporterbugs@gmail.com> writes:

> I think something like the attached patch would fix things. Then the
> test won't care about whether there's a newline or not.

Sounds good to me.  Try pushing it and see what EMBA says...  (By the
way, I see now that the test doesn't fail reliably on EMBA -- it passed
at least once.  So perhaps there's some timing/pipelining issue here?
That is, it's outputting "first" and then "\n" in two separate writes,
but sometimes we get both in the same process output and sometimes in
two bits?)