Re: Implementing image support for kitty terminal

From: Jose A Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: Implementing image support for kitty terminal
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 21:33:18 +0100

On Thu, Sep 08 2022, Tomas Hlavaty wrote:

> On Thu 08 Sep 2022 at 21:45, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
>> Of course, if all you want is to display a single image on the screen,
>
> Yes, that is enough for me and for the use-cases the author of this
> thread mentioned.

it's certainly not enough for me.  maybe i didn't explain myself clearly
at all, but i think Eli understood what i meant.  in fact, the idea of
new window-like "TGUI" backend mentioned by Gerd makes lots of sense to
me.

jao
--
The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our
wits to grow sharper.