Re: Progress on merging Eglot?

From: Payas Relekar
Subject: Re: Progress on merging Eglot?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 18:41:02 +0530

> Payas Relekar [2022-09-19 10:12:34] wrote:
>> Another way I can think of is to keep #nums where they are right now,
>> but add their respective links in the message body below.
>
> I was about to say that the overlong lines are perfectly fine (the main
> focus is to preserve information, rather than make it pretty), but this
> is even better.

Thanks. I think the script is generic enough that it can be run second
time with minor changes to have the tests file too. That can maybe help
with #3 on Joao's list (adjusting tests).

#1 seems trivial enough (:core ELPA package) and #5 (emacs core ->
 github sync for eglot.el) is low/non priority, so I am looking at #4.

#4 being checking/verifying copyright assignments. Joao mentioned some
 are copyright exempt, and I wouldn't know where to start.

Any pointers on that? Probably only one of Emacs maintainers can verify
assignments, but anything you need on the way? List of author names
and/or emails?

Thanks,
Payas