Re: Progress on merging use-package?

From: Payas Relekar
Subject: Re: Progress on merging use-package?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 20:06:47 +0530

> I don't think so, after all the issue is that someone has to be found to
> do that last bit of janitorial work required to merge use-package.

Pardon me if for not getting obvious, but by janitorial work, do you
mean pushing to ELPA? Or the documentation change that John mentioned?
Or something else? If it is anything like Eglot work (preparing repo,
git munging, copyright checks), I am happy to lend a hand.

Anything related to actual code will unfortunately be with John or
someone else with codebase understanding.

I would like to volunteer for documentation work as well, but a primer
on what needs to be done is missing from the other thread.

Thanks,
Payas