[ELPA] Add Agitate package

From: Protesilaos Stavrou
Subject: [ELPA] Add Agitate package
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 09:01:42 +0300

Hello everyone,

I want to install the attached patch on elpa.git.

Agitate is a collection of commands or potentially useful functions
that expand on the available version control features of Emacs.  Those
are meant to complement a workflow that relies on the built-in Version
Control framework and its accoutrements ('diff-mode.el',
'log-view.el', 'log-edit.el', 'vc-git.el', and potentially others).

The reason I am posting this here is because I want to ask if it is okay
to publish such a package, given that at least some of its code may be
better suited for emacs.git directly.  I prefer the package format for
the time being, because it gives me (and others) the chance to refine
the code and decide on what is worth contributing to core Emacs.

If you are fine with this, I will just install the patch on elpa.git.

Thank you!

All the best,
Protesilaos (or simply "Prot")

--