Re: [ELPA] Add Agitate package

From: Sean Whitton
Subject: Re: [ELPA] Add Agitate package
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 15:07:07 -0700

Hello,

On Tue 27 Sep 2022 at 08:18PM +03, Protesilaos Stavrou wrote:

> The part about coherence is the trickiest when it comes to VC because
> the whole workflow involves different processes, some of which are
> implemented in vc-*.el, others in log-edit.el, and the like.

Good point.

> I think that what I have and am working towards (this is not the
> finished article) is coherent in terms of workflow.  Though I wanted
> to have this discussion exactly because I may be caught in a bubble
> and misjudging things.

I don't know about being caught in a bubble, but based on reading the
file I cannot observe the coherency.  Perhaps you could try articulating
it in prose, if you want me to try again.  However, I would suggest just
working on patches to emacs.git instead, and having the rest of us think
about those singularly.

--
Sean Whitton