Release branch emacs-29

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Release branch emacs-29
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 20:17:32 +0200

I've cut the 'emacs-29' release branch, which starts the release cycle of
Emacs 29.1.  My hope is that the first pretest will be out in a couple of
months or so, barring any serious problems we find in the codebase.

>From now on please install bug fixes to the emacs-29 branch (they will be
merged to master soon enough), while new features and improvements in
existing features should be installed on master.

Thanks.