emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] Paper Zettelkasten safety [was: Why Emacs-humanit

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] Paper Zettelkasten safety [was: Why Emacs-humanities?]
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 18:02:29 -0500

On 19 Jul 2021, Jean Louis wrote:
* Karl Fogel <kfogel@red-bean.com> [2021-07-19 20:36]:
Basically: we run the `ots-browse-deliverables' command in Emacs, and that displays a buffer built from all the entries (across all the Org files listed in `org-agenda-files') that have the "DUE" tag. Most or all of those entries have an Org date element, so the buffer lists them in chronological
order of course.

It is very good to see Emacs usage in business.

I agree, though I think it's probably pretty rare. It just happens that my partner / co-founder James Vasile and I are both long-time Emacs users, so for us it works out. We've been careful to not insist that everyone else at the company join the cult, however :-).