[Orgmode] org-toc.el - browsable table of contents for Org

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] org-toc.el - browsable table of contents for Org
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:38:40 +0200

Hi folks,

here is a new package for Org. It lets you browse the table of contents
of any Org buffer:

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/u/org-toc.el

What it basically does is to create an indirect buffer from your Org
buffer, set it to read-only, then lets you navigate through it.

Here is what the help message looks like:

,----
| [return] jump to heading           [1-4] hide headlines below this level
| [space]  go to heading             [c] toggle column view
| [TAB]    cycle subtree             [f] toggle follow mode
| [q]      quit the TOC              [i] toggle info mode
| [n/p]    next/previous heading     [r] toggle recenter mode
`----

Thanks again to Carsten for useful hints and early feedback on this.
Please test it and send me any feedback.

Enjoy!

--
Bastien