Re: [Orgmode] org-mairix.el now on EmacsWiki

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mairix.el now on EmacsWiki
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 20:08:34 +0000

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 04:16:12PM +0200, Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
>  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/org-mairix.el

Hi Georg,

See my other post sent within a few minutes of this for deeper
discussion points, but just wanted to point out a minor cosmetic issue
here which I noticed when I started to hack org-mairix for adding mutt
support:

  ;;; Generic org-mairix functions

  (defun org-mairix-store-link ()
    [...]

Actually this function is gnus-specific, so I would suggest that it be
renamed to org-mairix-gnus-store-link and moved to a different
location within the file so that it is not under the 'Generic'
sub-heading.

Thanks,
Adam