Re: [Orgmode] Make timestamps appear in each item header of the _archive

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Make timestamps appear in each item header of the _archive file
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:13:58 +0200

Hi,
On Sep 13, 2008, at 6:33 AM, munco munco wrote:

Hi

When I archive (C-c-x-a) a TODO item to my _archive file I would like
the close timestamp to also appear in the header of that TODO item in
the _archive file (e.g.

** DONE <2008-09-13 Sat 14:27> Email Org-mode list my problem...

)

Things used to work like this, but we changed it because the archive moment is not as special as the moment when you actually mark the item as DONE, which will be recorded if you set org-log-done.

Putting the time stamp into the headline may seem useful, but it is ugly, and you can use column view or th agenda to look at the timestamps if you need to.

HTH

- Carsten