Re: [Orgmode] filtering the weekly agenda

From: George Pearson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] filtering the weekly agenda
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:58:22 -0400

On 15 Oct 2008 at 9:52, Manish wrote:

> Since you already have efforts defined for your tasks, you could
> consider adding a block to your agenda for tasks that have "Effort>x"
> where x is the effort threshold.

That could be another filtering option, like those I listed, but some
of my project tasks are short so those would be problematic.

My impression of the block agenda is that it creates its own display,
rather than allowing one to create a filtered weekly agenda.  Have I got
this wrong?

By the way, in the org mode manual, under "Custom agenda views",
we have a section entitled "10.3.3 Matching tags and properties".
However that section only describes matching tags, NOT properties.