[Orgmode] import mail messages like mhc?

From: bremner
Subject: [Orgmode] import mail messages like mhc?
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:10:27 -0300

Hi All;

I am currently using a Frankenstein-duct-tape-monster made from mhc
and org-mode to track time and manage todos. For various reasons I
would like to switch to just org-mode. One thing I really like about
mhc is the ability to semi-automatically turn a mail message (in
e.g. mew, gnus, wanderlust) into an agenda item/todo.  Partly this is
because mhc agenda items are MH messages, but the thing I would like
to copy is that it reads the message body and surprisingly often
guesses the date and time of an appointment. Before I try to port this
to org-mode, has someone already done something similar?

David