Re: [Orgmode] help with checklist/shopping list

From: Dennis Groves
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] help with checklist/shopping list
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 05:01:45 +0000

Hi Oliver,

Thanks, I see how that would work for groceries - something I made up to hide my real 'data'... I am managing a project for a product and the information was confidential, but my problem wasn't. So, I wanted to get a 'list' size for the major tasks in the project. And the project is broken down into 'phases' with certain task happening in each phase. I wanted a quick way of knowing how far I am into a project and [%] how complete it is as I near a deadline - but I didn't want to have to manually add up all the subsections and try and determine this number on my own.

Dennis