[Orgmode] Some css issues in org-export

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: [Orgmode] Some css issues in org-export
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:34:43 +0530

When I print (to hardcopy) org documents like
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-custom-agenda-commands.php
(but not only this one) from firefox, the lines such as

M-x customize-variable RET org-agenda-custom-commands

viz the lines enclosed in a
<pre class="example">

print with a lot of squares (like unicode when its unprintable)

The same does not happen in IE but there the shading which is given to
such examples is also absent.

It seems to me that something about the default CSS that org is
including is not quite right and this is emerging only when the
browser is used to print.

[I would have tried to debug it but know too little CSS to be able to
make much headway]