[Orgmode] Re: Navigation via headlines, with completion?

From: Mike Buksas
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Navigation via headlines, with completion?
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:22:30 -0700

Shoot. I thought I was being helpful by giving the function name
instead of the key-binding. Looks like I just made more confusion.

I'll probably give org-goto another try. Since the functionality I'm
looking for already exists in remember, I may try hacking my first org
extension by adding it to to org-goto.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Buksas -- address@hidden -- www.buksas.net