[Orgmode] How to fold a footer

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] How to fold a footer
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 00:54:46 +0200

Hi, this is a minor issue. I'd like three sections and a footer:

* Section 1
111
* Section 2
222
* Section 3
333

-------
Footer

  However, the footer appears as part of section 3, and it is hidden in the
outline view (you don't know there will be a footer until you expand section 3).
  If I add a new section, „* Footer“, then this heading will be exported; this
is also not nice.

  Is there some trick to add a footer at the end?

  (I think org-publish can add footers, but I would prefer a solution inside
the same file; something like #+TEXT: but for footers).

 Thanks,
Daniel