Re: [Orgmode] Name of file being exported.

From: Noufal Ibrahim
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Name of file being exported.
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:09:48 +0530

Hi Nick,

Nick Dokos wrote:
[..]

Can you run org-update-all-dblocks by hand before doing the export?

That's possible. What I do now is to to add the org-update-all-dbblocks to write-file-hooks as suggested by the info pages.

This works for me but there are times when I export directly without saving and I'd like the block to get updated then too.

If so, you can even automate the process by advising
org-export, so that org-update-all-dblocks is run before org-export
proper is called. [1]

This sounds better. I shall try this. Although I'm wondering if there isn't a hook that I can add a function to manage what I want.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in/