RE: [Orgmode] How to view tasks with certain Property tag in Agenda view

From: Varnit Suri
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] How to view tasks with certain Property tag in Agenda view
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:33:03 -0700

Ok, I went through Matt Lundin's agenda file. While he doesn't do what I
was trying to, it did give me a hint about how to implement a simple
grep on every Agenda entry, and then include only the lines that match a
certain criteria, as part of the main Agenda view.

(The current problem with the examples in the two links below is that
they display the entire Agenda, and then the matching tags separately).

So here's my code:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("h" "Agenda and Home-related tasks"
         ((agenda "" ((org-agenda-skip-function
'(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'regexp ":HOME:"))))))))

The only problem I 'm left to solve is, that this skips entries with the
tag HOME, rather than including them. I 'm only trying a way to do the
inverse match (ie skip entries that don't match HOME), but I havent been
able to nail the syntax.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Varnit