Re: [Orgmode] Newbie Questions

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Newbie Questions
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:26:11 +0100

At Thu, 09 Jul 2009 21:08:31 -0700,
Andrew M. Nuxoll wrote:
> In my mind, there is no conflict between scheduling and deadlining.

I agree with you on this point but, in this case, it makes sense for
both aspects to be highlighted in the agenda view.  I would suggest
that you might wish to change (reduce) the warning period for the
deadline when you schedule an item or alternatively not schedule an
item but simply assign an appointment date/time (i.e. an active time
stamp) to it for when you want to work on the task.  The latter is
what I do in many cases.

eric