Re: [Orgmode] Bold text beginning line produces empty PDF

From: Raffi R
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bold text beginning line produces empty PDF
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:47:38 -0500

Interestingly, my LaTeX also chokes on the sample x.org; while I can
export it, I get the error "The file x.org could not be opened because
it is empty." This is on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard using Preview. It only
occurs using PDFs generated from org, as far as I can tell. I will
explore some more to see if it's due to LaTeX or Preview or something
else.

Has anyone else had this problem?