Re: [Orgmode] org-mac-addressbook.el

From: Alexander Poslavsky
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mac-addressbook.el
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 01:04:04 +0100

On Mar 23, 2010, at 12:51 AM, Christopher Suckling wrote:
<snip>

My inclination is to integrate it into the almost complete
org-mac-protocol. It seems to be working robustly on my system, but
could use some better error handling at the AppleScript level in case
things do go wrong.

http://github.com/claviclaws/org-mac-protocol

That way there is one consistent method of sending data to orgmode from
OS X applications.

Christopher, could I ask you to verify this code and work together
with Alexander on integrating it (if Alexander agrees, of course).

I'll take a closer look in the next couple of days.

Best, Christopher

Sounds good to me. I have been looking at other apps that I use as well, and I would like to integrate netnewswire as well, it's applescript is fine. Colloquy is the last app I regularly use, but I have not yet found out how to script that.

thanks,
alex