Re: [Orgmode] [CONTRIB?] using orgmode to send html mail?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [CONTRIB?] using orgmode to send html mail?
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 23:39:04 -0600

Hi,

It is now possible to send HTML mail directly form an org-mode buffer.

Calling `org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize' (could probably use a better name)
from inside of an org-mode buffer will use `org-export-as-html' to
generate HTML of the buffer (respecting regions and subtree narrowing),
and will then package the resulting HTML with all linked images into a
message buffer.

As usual thanks to Carsten's thoughtfully organized functions and
control variables this was surprisingly easy to implement.

Cheers -- Eric

The code is still up at http://github.com/eschulte/org-mime