Re: [Orgmode] Latex export bug? Odd behavior with figures...

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Latex export bug? Odd behavior with figures...
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 22:37:30 -0500

<snip>
########### latex order ##############

I've inspected the generated .tex file and this shows up where expected in both picture instances:

\begin{figure}[htb]
\centering
\includegraphics[width=12cm]{/home/jwhendy/Desktop/file[1/2].pdf}
\caption{text here}
\end{figure}

I have generated a pdf from the .tex file and the same happens -- I can't figure out why it's sticking them in places where they are not called for.

Not at all an expert on this, but what if you substitute [!htb] instead of [htb] in the LaTeX and generate a PDF? Obviously, not an org-mode solution, but does that do what you want?