Re: [Orgmode] text color + highlight

From: Vinh Nguyen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] text color + highlight
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 07:59:49 -0700

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
> In playing with the patched code I sent out, I noticed that it may be
> doing weird things to my headings (#+Title: etc...) in some Org-mode
> files, so probably it could use some more tweaking before any merge,
> also I'd not want to rush what could be a reasonably large change into
> Org-mode without more discussion, but I agree I'd ultimately like to see
> some form of this functionality appear in Org-mode.
>
> Best -- Eric

Eric, so are you tweaking the code to give it a more org-like syntax?
If not, I'll have to get dirty with your patch to figure out the lisp
code.

You're right the regular parentheses will probably be mixed up with
lisp code.  Sebastian also brought up that curly braces are hard to
type on a German keyboard.  Just googled up the layout -- don't even
seen them.

What syntax to use...