[O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC export-a

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] [bug] Latex export of lists (was Re: Problem with BEGIN_SRC export-as-latex and FORTRAN code)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:26:31 +0100

Nick Papior Andersen <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all
>
> I have attached a sample which produces a wrong output in my org-mode
> installation. Both the output TeX file and the org file are attached.
>
> The wrong doing happens when i do "org-export-as-latex". The output tex file
> has removed a certain string length (i counted 23) and inserted some from
> the code below as a description in the item field (which it shouldn't do as
> we are in an enumerate environment).

The problem you describe does not exist in the current git head so I
recommend you try upgrading again.  Maybe explain what problems you had
with 7.5?

In any case, using the same example file you posted, I see a different
problem when I export to latex.  Here is a snippet of the resulting
latex:

,----
| \section{Test}
| \label{sec-1}
|

| \begin{enumerate}
| \item Try and use \verb=org-export-as-latex=, it will produce error segment.
| \end{enumerate}
| \lstset{language=C}
| \begin{lstlisting}
|    MODULE m_global_precision
|      IMPLICIT NONE
|      INTEGER, PARAMETER :: SP = SELECTED_REAL_KIND(6,30)
|    END MODULE m_global_precision
| \end{lstlisting}
|
| ORG-LIST-END-MARKER
| \section{Test2}
`----

*Note* the =ORG-LIST-END-MARKER=.

Finally, why not specify language=Fortran?

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.414.g56de5)