Re: [O] Regression bug in tangle/weave

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Regression bug in tangle/weave
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 14:36:29 -0700

I normally keep `org-confirm-babel-evaluate' set to nil but to test the
below I set it to t and was not prompted for evaluation.

Do you have a code block named "file-version" in this file?  If so then
either that code block, or the results line will need to be renamed.
When Org-mode finds both a code block _and_ a results line of the same
name it defaults to evaluating the code block in case the results are
stale.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte