[O] Thanks for Lilypond export (and minor comments)

From: Torsten Anders
Subject: [O] Thanks for Lilypond export (and minor comments)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 17:38:03 +0100

Dear Martyn Jago,

Congratulations to the Lilypond support included in the new Org version 7.6!
For someone who uses both Org-mode and Lilypond anyway (like me :), this is
great to have!

Some brief comments. Support for additional languages like Lilypond and also
awk should be celebrated by including them in the list of languages in the
documentation (http://orgmode.org/org.html#Languages).

I first had to load dot support (because you are calling
org-babel-expand-body:dot). If you want to also attract musicians (without
Org-programming experience themselves) it might be a good idea to very clearly
document this dependency (or to remove it).

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Torsten

--