[O] The reportmode report does not count the running clock

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] The reportmode report does not count the running clock
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:28:44 -0500

Hi, Org people.

I'm noticing that the R (org-agenda-clockreport-mode) command with the
*Org Agenda* buffer ignores the running clock.

To get a result closer to the truth while I work, I have to clock-out
and clock-in, then retry R.  (Then edit out the spurious clock out and
the following clock-in, to get rid of the short clocking gap.)

Could the running clock merely be added / counted in the report?

François