Re: [O] More problems with orgstruct++-mode, message-mode and auto fill

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] More problems with orgstruct++-mode, message-mode and auto fill
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 21:15:35 +0200

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Bernt,

> Auto-fill wrapping has stopped working correctly lately.

I had exactly the same problem you describe (no wonder because I just
copied your configuration) and solved it with Bastiens help.

You can search for subject "Strange indentation in message-mode" in the
gnus.user mailing list to find the thread.

What I mainly did was updating from the git repo and changing the order
of hooks (orgstruct++-mode last). And I had to get rid of
emacs-goodies-el too, but that was probably my specific configuration.

--
cheers,
Thorsten