[O] [ANN] New items pushed in into Org Mode Github.

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: [O] [ANN] New items pushed in into Org Mode Github.
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 12:10:55 -0400

Hi:

(2nd try).

I just came from a business trip and still trying to get my bearings.

I pushed the following into the org-mode this morning which may be of interest:

  1. org-e-groff.el: Pushed a fix to solve the problem of an extra new line
                     in table generation that caused a new row to be written.

  2. ob-tcl.el        : Org Babel script for tclsh execution.
(contrib/babel/langs)

  3. ob-mathomatic.el : Org Babel script for mathomatic execution.
(contrib/babel/langs)

  4. ob-eukleides.el  : Org Babel script for eukleides. Eukleides is a
                        gometry visualitation tool. (www.eukleides.org)
                        (contrib/babel/langs)

--
Luis Anaya