Re: [O] [HTML] region export exports footnotes title

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [HTML] region export exports footnotes title
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:01:16 +0100

Hello,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> <h1 class="title">Footnotes</h1>
>
> Footnotes is not the correct title.

I don't understand. Could you elaborate?

> Also, I'd like to not have a title for subtree and region export, in
> case it interferes with the title in the Blogger template.

Do you mean that title shouldn't appear when exporting to body only?
I don't mind changing it. But where to put it? In the preamble? I'm not
sure it's a good location for it.

You can also use a filter (`org-export-filter-final-output-functions')
and remove the line matching "<h1>...</h1>".

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou