[O] org-babel: remote execution ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [O] org-babel: remote execution ?
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 23:18:37 +0100

Hi there,

I am trying to get back to orgmode after years ;)

I developed my own spartian note-jotting mode for emacs but I do not
track my TODOs with that and thus, I am totally dis-org-anized :D
I am also an eev-mode fan to do all sort of stuff.

Today, I tried to use org-babel for the first time with thing like that:

#+begin_src sh
echo $ORACLE_SID
#+end_src

My goal is to execute this block on a remote machine. I RTFM'ed but I
could not find where this is described.

Is it just possible to do that ? If not, are there any eev+org users
here ?

Regards

Thank you very much for your help.

/Xavier