Re: [O] using gnuplot's "splot" and "every" commands on org-mode table d

From: Paul Stansell
Subject: Re: [O] using gnuplot's "splot" and "every" commands on org-mode table data
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 18:14:34 +0100

Eric,

What you suggest is indeed a good solution, so thank you very much for that!

I think it would still be nice, however, if someday the blank lines in
the org table would be exported as blank lines in the temporary text
file instead of as "" (which seems to be the root of the problem).

Kind regards,

Paul