Re: [O] odt exporter on mixed org setup

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [O] odt exporter on mixed org setup
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:59:50 +0530

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:
> The following message is a courtesy copy of an article
> that has been posted to gmane.emacs.orgmode as well.
>
> Rustom Mody <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Ended with: ox-odt cannot find factory style files
>
> You need
>
>     (setq org-odt-data-dir "~/src/org-mode/etc/")
>
> Modify the path.  If the *Messages* say that it is not able to find the
> styles dir, it really means that it is not able to find the styles
> files.

Ok thanks!
That did it on my machine
Ive to check about my friend's emacs 23 box.

I could check that
org-odt-data-dir is coming in bound to /usr/share/emacs/etc/org (which
is non-existent) before the defvar in ox-odt.el, so that defvar is not
happening

And changing the prefix in local.mk does not seem to do anything