Re: [O] Non-interactive export

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Non-interactive export
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 13:36:22 -0600

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Simon Thum <address@hidden> wrote:
> A small update:
>
> org-export-babel-evaluate does what I need. I'm still a bit confused why it
> asks in this instance and not others, but it works.

That is interesting. I just checked my own config and I just have:

(setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil)

That's it, and I don't think I ever get asked, either with C-c C-c in
the buffer, or upon export. It would be nice to figure it out in case
it's a bug or loophole. You might try with a minimal config on your
file manually. Something like:

;; load path(s)
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.elisp/org.git/lisp/")

;; various babel options here
(setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil)

Then start emacs with `emacs -Q` from a terminal, and then do `M-x
load-file`, pointing Emacs to the minimal config you create. Try
interactive eval and export form that instance?

John