Re: [O] Insert calc vector directly into spreadsheet cells?

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Insert calc vector directly into spreadsheet cells?
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 09:29:59 +0200

Hi Steven

> Steven Adrian <address@hidden> writes:
>> #+TBLFM: @address@hidden(10)
>>
>> But the formula above just puts the whole vector in each cell. Can anyone
>> tell me how to put the vector values in individual cells?

The vector elements can be accessed with Calc subscr() and Org "field
coordinates":
http://orgmode.org/manual/References.html

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |
#+TBLFM: @address@hidden = subscr(index(10), $#)

In a TBLFM I would not use Calc vector functions like index() but a
calculation of $#, here simply f(x) = x:

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |
#+TBLFM: @address@hidden = $#

Or is there an interesting Calc vector function that is not easy to
mimic?

Michael