Re: [O] [html-export question] location with JS.

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [html-export question] location with JS.
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 12:19:18 +0100

Hi Christian,

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

>> The issue is
>> that the javascript that I use absolute position in pixels, and the
>> browser doesn't update the location when zooming...
>>
>> Any ideas on how to solve this?
>
> Which browser? It seems to work well with zooming in Firefox and Safari,
> so I'd say you're doing something right and the browser's doing
> something wrong.

For a moment I hoped it was just a bug in the larger stylesheet(!).
Unfortunately, I think the nice behavior you saw was 'cause my example was
too minimal...  Try the attached file which has a title.  I definitely see
it here, zooming in and out, especially when the window ain't to large...

BTW: I tested using Firefox and Gnome Web.

> (As you can guess from my attitude, though, I'm not a professional web
> developer.)

As you can /see/, me neither...

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Together we will make the possible totalllly impossible!