Re: [O] ox-texinfo: Link to dedicated to target doesn't work

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] ox-texinfo: Link to dedicated to target doesn't work
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 13:59:14 +0200

Vaidheeswaran C <address@hidden> writes:

> How about @ref{orgtarget1}?

I'd rather not expose internals to the user. Also, displaying
"orgtarget1" in an info file would be more confusing than helpful.

Anyway, I changed a bit the behaviour for targets. Let me know what you
think (or anyone else using this export back-end for that matter) about
it.

> ps: I can send in fixes.  I have a copyright assignment.  WDYT?

You can send fixes along with your reports. A concrete proposal along
with the report is also fine.

Regards,