[O] (org-entry-get (point) "CLOCK") fails now

From: Martin Kaffanke
Subject: [O] (org-entry-get (point) "CLOCK") fails now
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 13:41:45 +0200

Hi there,

I have an exisiting code using for monnth, and it worked well at the end
of July - now End of August I need it again, but it returns nil, even on
the org entries which I have successfully used my code.

Why is "CLOCK" property now missing (after elpa updates) in
org-entry-get?

It is even missing in (org-entry-properties) - which I don't use, I just
looked at it...

And how do I have to rewrite my code now?

Thanks,
Martin