Re: [O] Call for an Emacs Library Developer

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [O] Call for an Emacs Library Developer
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 09:48:13 -0400

Jeff Rush <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm a huge fan of Org-Mode and have tried on and off to use it to sync
> tasks with Toodledo.com.  There is an Emacs library org-toodledo for
> this but it has fallen into disrepair and the author of the latest fork,
> @myuhe (Yuhei Maeda) can't be found.
>
> This module seems to be the best way forward for making the many
> tasks I maintain in org-mode available bi-directionally on my Android
> phone, using the Ultimate ToDo app (layers over Toodledo.com) and
> the Orgzly app (syncs docs and tasks (via search expr) using Dropbox).

There is also the android mobileorg app, which is actually Free Software
and doesn't require using non-Free network services and sharing your
data with third parties.  It seems to be in need of maintenance too:

  https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android

And there is a fork/rewrite which I didn't know about, but looks interesting:

  https://github.com/wizmer/syncorg