Re: [O] Exporting PDF (new setup)

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting PDF (new setup)
Date: Mon, 01 May 2017 16:11:13 +0200

On Mon, May 01 2017, Peter Davis wrote:
Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

As a first step, switch to buffer *Org PDF LaTeX Output* and check for errors.

Thanks, Nick. I found the same error I got running pdflatex in a command shell:

! LaTeX Error: File `wrapfig.sty' not found.

I had installed basictex using Homebrew (one of several Mac package managers), but I think I'd be better off with TeXLive or
MacTeX. I'm trying that now.

IIUC BasicTeX is a subset of TeXLive. If it comes with the TeXLive Manager, it should be possible to add packages on a need-to-have basis, rather than installing all of TeXLive. Just do `tlmgr install wrapfig` in a shell, or (if installed) use the graphical TeXLive Manager.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments